...tales from the gray crypt

Welcome!!! This is my life... Moving @ the rate of knots... the worst part is that due to its demanding schedule in this nondescript town - Harihar, where im studying management, the time i get to write is less than the time you would take when you say phi-la-del-phia.. :-/ this is my catharsis.. Will try and squeeze in whatever i can, especially the lessons that life teaches me. So, here i go, placing YOU on my pantheon, and hope that you like the gray ideating. Yours truly, Karan

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Boulevard...


there are people and there are people....
there is so much for me to share with the world, so much to write, so many emotions inside me which sometimes come out of my system in the most unexpected of places,, and that is scary sometimes.. believe you me... i just hope that i use this for myself and for people out there who understand what's written and more importantly what's not...
here i go.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe that one can never be alone in such a big world unless one wants to...but wat u wrote is also true...at times u feel alone...this lonliness is also essential...it just lets u spend time with urself...something ppl forget to do...for sharing all those things inside u...there is that frnd who i s waiting 4 u to open up...choosing that frnd is very difficult but its worth it...rite ;)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Abhinaya said...

the beauty of a boulevard is best brought out when u walk the path alone ... letting your emotions out on your way tranforms fear into your strength ... the strength you realize in facing fear instead of being one with it ..

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home