...tales from the gray crypt

Welcome!!! This is my life... Moving @ the rate of knots... the worst part is that due to its demanding schedule in this nondescript town - Harihar, where im studying management, the time i get to write is less than the time you would take when you say phi-la-del-phia.. :-/ this is my catharsis.. Will try and squeeze in whatever i can, especially the lessons that life teaches me. So, here i go, placing YOU on my pantheon, and hope that you like the gray ideating. Yours truly, Karan

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Thing About Changing Dates!!!


Well, this is the first time in my entire life that i am spending my new year away from my haven... My home :-<
One more pathetic thing about this new year is that our term II exams at KIAMS are on - full frontal,,, and the papers that i have finished writing so far, were like asking Mamata Banerjee to do a salsa with Ratan Tata...

Needless to say,,, the year is ending on a shambolic note... But as i was telling a friend yday,,, i Hope, that the results don't turn out on the same lines...
A critique on that later...
So, i welcome the year 2007 with open arms, limbs, heart, head, and whatever that can be opened in a civilized society,,, and pray that all of us have a safe, content, and above all successful year ahead...
Sayonara....

God Bless You ALL!!!
PS: The Resolution for this year is ---- (cliched as it may sound) NO RESOLUTIONS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post often, its easy to start a blog, difficult to sustain the momentum.....

salil

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home